Cocktail by potableperfectionist
Looking for a simple drink for hot days? Enjoy this easy and refreshing spiked lemonade, tinted bright pink with gin infused with Pinky Up Hibiscus Rosehip Tea.
1 oz Lemon juice
• In a glass jar, combine 1 tbsp. of Pinky Up Hibiscus Rosehip Tea with 8 oz gin or clear spirit of choice (Blanco tequila or vodka).
• Stir and cover with a lid. Let sit at room temperature for 24 hours.
• Fine strain into a glass container. Store in refrigerator.
DIRECTIONS• Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice. Shake to chill.
• Strain into a cocktail glass. Top off with a splash of sparkling lemon lime soda.
• Garnish with an edible flower, preferably a hibiscus.