Dessert by bryonybakes
• Heat butter and tea in a small saucepan until the butter is melted. Remove the pan from the heat and let cool completely, then strain the tea out, leaving just the melted butter. Set aside.
• Preheat oven to 375°F and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
• In a bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
• In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, eggs, and zest until pale yellow in color. While whisking, slowly drizzle in the melted butter, then add the vanilla extract and sour cream and mix well.
• Gently fold in the flour mixture, being careful not to overmix.
• Divide the batter among the 12 cupcake liners if making jumbo muffins, or 18 cupcake liners if making normal sized muffins. Bake for 22-28 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Turn out onto a towel to cool completely.