Cocktail by potableperfectionist
Want something a little stronger with your cookies? Citrusy and floral, this Chamomile Citrus Martini from potableperfectionist pairs beautifully with a buttery shortbread cookie as a garnish.
¼ oz. Pinky Up Chamomile Citrus Tea
¼ oz. Dry vermouth
• Add approximately 1 tbsp. of Pinky Up Chamomile Citrus Tea to 10 oz. of gin.
• Seal and let steep for a week, then strain.
• Feel free to play with your ratios and infusion time for stronger or more subtle flavors.
• Combine ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
• Stir to chill.
• Strain into a chilled glass.
• Express orange peel zest over the drink.
• Garnish with shortbread.